We require individuals with a good work ethic, who are hard working and able to show empathy and compassion. Your communication skills, both verbally and written, need to be of a high standard and you need to be able to listen and work as part of a team.
If you like what we do, this can truly be the best job with a real good feel factor. Every day you do something positive .
Stage 1 – Application
Stage 2 – Group interview followed by a 1-2-1 interview on the same day
Stage 3 – Induction week
This week consist of:
- Filling in the correct paperwork for you to do the job
- Physical assessment
- Driver training and Assessment
- Equipment and knowledge based classes
- Equipment and knowledge assessments
- Ambicorp Online modules
- First Aid and High Dep course
Stage 4 – Trial shift
This is for you to go out and do the job for real, putting all you have learned to the test.
Stage 5 – Trial period which will include any additional training